- Organise the things you use every day on the wide open top, and stow away the hair drier, straightener, jewellery, and accessories below
- The integrated shelves and drawer offer useful storage in a tiny space
- The sleek, simple design and rich wood finish can complement a wide variety of furniture
- Dressing tables are traditionally used in the bedroom or in a special dressing area where women can privately do their hair and make up.
- A dressing table can be used as a particular area for cosmetic application.
- They can be simple with a few small drawers or more elaborate with large mirrors and a variety of storage. They can also add character to a room.